Register Now for Spring 2014!
Registration Information and Student Enrollment Tips
Experience a smooth transition into Central Carolina Community College by closely following these steps:
- Steps To Enrollment - It's important to get started ASAP on the first 4 steps to enrollment at www.cccc.edu/apply. The earlier you submit your admissions application and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the smoother your transition will be into CCCC! For specific enrollment questions, contact the Admissions Office at (919) 718-7300.
- Free Placement Test Review Sessions Most new students are required to take a placement test in arithmetic, algebra, sentence skills, and reading comprehension. If you need a "brush up" on any of these topics, contact the College Success Center at (919) 718-7485, or send an email to email@example.com with your full name and phone number.
For more placement testing information, or for online study materials, click here.
- New Student Orientation! - Sign up for a New Student Orientation session at www.cccc.edu/orientation. During orientation, expect to learn how to be successful during your first semester.
- Download The CCCC Mobile App And Get Excited! - Visit www.cccc.edu/bbmobile/ or go to your phones Application Store and search either "CCCC" or "Central Carolina Community College"
Explore Your Options and Resources!
Schedule a Personal Campus Tour:
Contact Kelvin Hunt, Director of Student Outreach and Recruitment, at (919) 718-7368 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Career/Major Advice?
Contact Mary Parker, Career Services Coordinator, at (919) 718-7396 or send an email to email@example.com.
Need to Discuss Special Accommodations?
Contact Matt Smith, Special Populations Coordinator, at (919) 718-7416 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support for Military/Veterans Students
Veterans Upward Bound (VUB) Program
Designed to motivate and assist veterans to develop the necessary skills for acceptance and success prior to enrolling in college. Visit www.cccc.edu/vub to apply for the program today.
Assistance with VA Benefits
Direct assistance with applying for VA benefits, contact:
- Tracey Gross at 919-718-7233.
New Students: Open Registration, Begins November 18
All Students: Final Chance Registration
- January 7, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., Visit one of our 3 main campuses to register in Sanford, Lillington, or Pittsboro.
- January 8-10, Registration occurs on a walk-in basis and closes January 10 at noon.
- Payment deadline: January 10 by noon.
First Day of Spring 2014 Classes