College & Career Promise
Career Technical Education: The Career and College Promise Career Technical Education Pathway leads to a certificate or diploma aligned with a high school Career Cluster.
- Must be a high school junior or senior
- Must have a weighted GPA of 3.0 on high school courses or have the recommendation of the high school principal (or designee)
- Must meet the prerequisites for the career pathway
College Career Technical Education courses may be used to provide partial or full fulfillment of a four-unit career cluster.
To maintain eligibility for continued enrollment, a student must:
- Continue to make progress toward high school graduation, and
- Maintain a 2.0 in college coursework after completing two courses
County School Advisors
- Cara Simmons, Career and College Advisor Lee County High School (Sanford) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lara Abels, Career and College Advisor Southern Lee High School (Sanford) email@example.com
Home School Advisors
Private & Charter Advisors
- Mary Schmid, Director of Secondary Partnerships Chatham Charter School, Chatham and Harnett Early Colleges, and All Other (919) 718-7370 firstname.lastname@example.org