Central Carolina Community College (CCCC) and the Continuing Education Department offer professional development training that not only builds upon existing job skills, but also provides training for those who are pursuing a new career pathway.
Our professional development programs enable individuals to gain the skills and knowledge to obtain, continue, or renew state licensure in various fields. Classes are offered for the development of marketable skills and for preparation for state certifications or licensure examinations.
- Banking: Pre-Teller Training
- Barbering Teacher Trainee
- Basic Carpentry
- Basic Nails
- Bioprocessing in the Workplace
- Commercial Drivers License
- Cosmetology in Spanish
- Facial Makeup
- General Contractor Licensing Prep
- Manicurist Technician
- MIG-TIG Welding
- Notary Public
- Operating a Small Business
- Real Estate Broker Pre-licenses
Post Licensing Courses:
- Auto Dealers
- Effective Teacher Training
- On-Board Diagnostics (OBD)
- Real Estate Broker Post-license
- Real Estate Broker-in-Charge Annual Review
- Vehicle Safety Inspection
All classes are not offered every semester. View the online schedule for up-to-date class information.