While the degrees listed below can be completed in a traditional on-campus setting, they also can be completed entirely via distance education. Please note that distance courses may include a combination of online, hybrid, and web-assisted courses.
If you are interested in one of our programs via distance education, please ask your advisor for guidance or Ask a Counselor.
- Associate in Arts - University Transfer
- Associate in Science - University Transfer
- A.A.S. in Accounting
- A.A.S. in Business Administration
- A.A.S in Human Resources Management
Please note the Library and Information Technology degree is only available online. If you are interested, please ask your advisor for guidance or Ask a Counselor.
- ALA-APA National Library Support Staff Certification (LSSC) available to qualifying graduates.
Username = your 1st initial + the 1st four letters of your last name + the last 3 digits of your Student ID#.
Password = Your birthdate in MMDDYYYY format.