CCCC students, Spring classes begin January 12, 2015 and end May 8, 2015. Please check out the slate of class offerings. Consult with your academic adviser to sign up. Prospective students should call 919-718-7300 to request assistance from an admissions counselor who can guide your enrollment and registration.All Distance Education courses require students to complete the online orientation quiz. This quiz will be available in distance spring course sites beginning on the first day of class at 9:00 AM. It should be completed no later than due date listed below to remain enrolled.
Distance Orientation Quiz Due Dates:
- 01/13/2015 — DMA Session One
- 01/14/2015 — DRE Session One
- 01/15/2015 — First Eight Week Courses (LN181)
- 01/22/2015 — Sixteen Week Courses (LN1,LN2,ect...)
- 02/10/2015 — DMA Session Two
- 02/17/2015 — Twelve Week Courses (LN12)
- 03/12/2015 — DMA Session Three
- 03/17/2015 — Second Eight Week Courses (LN281)
- 03/17/2015 — DRE Session Two
- 04/14/2015 — DMA Session Four
Blackboard has an app! If you have an eligible smartphone, you can now use it to access your grades, handouts, assignments, and more using the Blackboard Mobile™ Learn application.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is available on the following:
- Android™ devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- HP web OS devices
- iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad™
To download and start using Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- Search for "Blackboard Mobile Learn" in your App Store or scan the code below:
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, search for Central Carolina Community College using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Central Carolina Community College
- Log in using the same username and password you normally would use to access Blackboard
Blackboard will undergo routine maintenance each Friday from 3:00-5:00am.
Username = your 1st initial + the 1st four letters of your last name + the last 3 digits of your Student ID#.
Password = Your birthdate in MMDDYYYY format.