Friday, August 8, 2014
- All Day
- PN Chatham Nursing Consideration
Accepting applications for the Practical Nursing program on the Pittsboro campus starting August 2014
Nursing Consideration Dates: July 29 to August 8 ending at noon for the Pittsboro campus starting fall 2014. All information and requirements must be completed and on file with CCCC by August 8 ending at noon.
You can pick up a nursing consideration application, health form, criminal background check and drug testing forms from the Nursing counselors on the Sanford, Pittsboro, or Lillington campuses. Completing the above forms will not guarantee acceptance into the PN program.
Return the following information to the Nursing counselor on the Sanford campus by August 8 ending at noon:
1. Attend mandatory orientation in Pittsboro, Tuesday August 5, 2014
2. Nursing consideration application to Teresa Mangum by August 8 at noon
3. Health form completed by August 8 at noon
4. Must have the TB tine test before August 8
5. The NC Nursing Assistant 1 transcript or certificate from an approved NC NA1 program as listed on www.ncnar.org
6. Active American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card
7. The criminal background check and drug testing must be completed by August 8 at noon
8. Uniforms must be ordered immediately once a student is accepted
Completing the above forms will not guarantee acceptance into the PN program.
- Specific Location:
- General Location: Harnett Health Sciences Center, Lillington Campus, Pittsboro Campus, Sanford Campus
- Audience: All