Thursday, April 17, 2014
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Transform Your Résumé into a Powerful Self-Marketing Tool Workshop
The following topics will be covered:
- Discussion on four (4) types of résumé formats and the advantages & disadvantages of when to use each
- How to write an employment objective that shows potential employers that you have direction
- Make the most of your work experience
- Know what to reveal in a résumé
- Introduction to ONET Online as a résumé writing tool
- The purpose of cover letters and what they should say
- Discover how to use references to your advantage
Please RSVP for this workshop by sending an email to Mary Parker, Career Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours prior to the day of the event with a Subject Line: Workshop RSVP and in the Body: Your Name and a Preferred Phone Number. After receipt of this information you will receive a return email confirming your reservation.
I applaud you for taking an interest in your professional future and the Career Center and its Staff look forward to meeting you soon!
- Specific Location: Bell Welcome Center ,Testing Room 102
- General Location: Sanford Campus
- Audience: All