Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Career Fair Etiquette & Networking Strategy Workshop
The following topics will be covered:
- How to prepare for a career fair before the day arrives
- What you must take with you to a career fair
- Ways of getting noticed by recruiters
- Key questions to ask recruiters during the limited amount of time you have with them
- The five taboos to avoid during these informal gatherings
- The letter to send after the career fair
Please RSVP for this workshop by sending an email to Mary Parker, Career Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours prior to the day of the event with a Subject Line: Workshop RSVP and in the Body: Your Name and a Preferred Phone Number. After receipt of this information you will receive a return email confirming your reservation.
I applaud you for taking an interest in your professional future and the Career Center and its Staff look forward to meeting you soon!
- Specific Location: Bell Welcome Center ,Testing Room 102
- General Location: Sanford Campus
- Audience: All