Thursday, March 6, 2014
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- The Art of Writing a Résumé For a Career Fair
The following how-to topics will be covered:
- Researching career fair companies
- Developing multiple versions of your resume
- Keeping resume direct and to the point
- What supporting documents to attach
Please RSVP for this workshop by sending an email to Mary Parker, Career Center Coordinator at email@example.com no later than 24 hours prior to the day of the event with a Subject Line: Workshop RSVP and in the Body: Your Name and a Preferred Phone Number. After receipt of this information you will receive a return email confirming your reservation.
I applaud you for taking an interest in your professional future and the Career Center and its Staff look forward to meeting you soon!
- Specific Location: Bell Welcome Center ,Testing Room 102
- General Location: Sanford Campus
- Audience: All