Thursday, September 19, 2013
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Career Center - First Impressions and the Importance of Effective Branding During the Interview
To enhance your interviewing skills, the workshop, First Impressions and the Importance of Effective Branding During the Interview is being sponsored by the Career Center on the Lee County (Sanford) Campus of Central Carolina Community College. The purpose of this workshop is to assist individuals with understanding the techniques of articulating and communicating who you are from a professional standpoint to prospective Employers. This workshop will lead through a variety of subjects geared towards providing extensive knowledge about the product you are marketing...YOU!
Information and hands-on instruction will be provided on the following topics:
- Discussion on the Three (3) Types of Professional Interview Styles and Approaches
- How to Dress for Success
- How to Strategically Answer Those 'Difficult Interview Questions'
- What questions to ASK During the Interview
- Preparation of a personalized Thank You for the Interview Note
- How and When to Perform Follow Up After the Interview
Please RSVP by contacting Mary Parker, Career Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 718-7396 by Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 4:00pm.
Let's brand and make that lasting impression that employers will remember and appreciate!
- Specific Location: Bell Welcome Center Testing Room 102
- General Location: Lee Main Campus
- Audience: All