Monday, July 22, 2013
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Career Services - "I'm Graduating... Now What?" Workshop
Graduating College is such a liberating experience. It's proof that all of those late study nights, tests, and quizzes have finally paid off.
What happens after you graduate? Please join me in finding out what comes next in the "I'm graduating... now what???" Workshop provided by Career Services taking place on the Harnett Campus Tuesday, July 23rd from 10:00am- 11:00am Administration Room 133 in the Miriello Building. This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Preparing for the world of work
- Goal Setting
- Social Networking Tips
- Job Search Strategies
- Resume Writing
Please RSVP by Monday, July 22nd by calling Kendra Thomas, Career Development Specialist, Career & Technical Programs at (910)814-8834 or email email@example.com.
- Specific Location: Miriello Building Room 133
- General Location: Lillington Campus
- Audience: Alumni, Continuing Education, Curriculum, Distance Education, Future Students