Wednesday, April 17, 2013
View all events for this date
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Career Services - How To Get The Most From LinkedIn Workshop
You will receive information and hands-on instruction involving: rn
- What is LinkedIn and how can it help me with my job search?
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create a LinkedIn account. rn
- How to maintain a professional and well-defined image and/or brand.
- Best practices relating to the creation of working relationships with inside connections when you're looking for a job or new business opportunity.
- Specific Location: Welcome Center Testing Room 102
- General Location: Sanford Campus
- Audience: All