Sunday, April 13, 2014
- All Day
- UBMS summer job applications due 4/13/14!
- Details: The Upward Bound Math and Science (UBMS) program at Central Carolina Community College (CCCC) is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for several summer positions with our six-week summer program. Apply now!
About UBMS -
The Upward Bound Math and Science programis a federally funded pre-college program designed to strengthen the math and science skills of 60 participating Harnett County high school students from low-income families or families in which neither parent holds a bachelor’s degree. The goal of the program is to help students recognize and develop their potential to excel in math and science and to encourage them to pursue postsecondary degrees in math and science and, ultimately, careers in the math and science profession. This summer students will participate in either a 6-week internship or a six-week program split between three non-residential weeks of instruction and STEM-related workshops at CCCC in Sanford and three residential weeks of instruction and residential life activities at North Carolina Central University in Durham.
Important Dates -
- Application Deadline: April 13
- Training: June 16 �" 19
- Non-Residential Program: June 23 �" July 11 @ CCCC in Sanford
- Residential Program: July 13 �" August 1 @ NC Central University in Durham
- Internship: June 23 - August 1
- Summer Staff Positions in Sanford:
- Academic Instructor (Teacher) Positions in Sanford:
- Summer Staff Positions in Durham (housing provided):
- Academic Instructor (Teacher) Positions in Durham:
- Specific Location:
- General Location: Off-Site, Sanford Campus
- Audience: All