Friday, April 11, 2014
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Physical Therapist Assistant Consideration
- Details: Central Carolina Community College is accepting applications for the Physical Therapist Assistant program scheduled to start summer 2014 at the Harnett Health Sciences Center in Lillington. This application expresses a student's intent to be considered for the official Physical Therapist Assistant program.
Students may pick up a consideration application starting on April 7, 2014 at 8:00am from the Bell Welcome Center on the Sanford campus or from the Student Services Office on the Lillington campus.The deadline for the submission of the consideration application and any applicable documentation is by Thursday, April 17, 2014 by 5:00pm. In order to submit the application, the following general education courses must be in progress for spring 2014 or already complete: BIO 165 Anatomy & Physiology I, ENG 111 Expository Writing, PHY 110/110A Conceptual Physics, and PSY 150 General Psychology. Applications and health forms can be submitted to either Trinnette Nichols-Jones on the Lillington campus or to Jamee Stiffler on the Sanford campus.
A Physical Therapist Assistant information session will be held April 9, 2014 at the Harnett Health Sciences Center. To sign-up for this session, please go to the Physical Therapist Assistant webpage on the CCCC website. Information sessions are also required for the application process.
- Specific Location: Bell Welcome Center (Sanford); Student Services Office (Lillington)
- General Location: Harnett Main Campus, Lee Main Campus
- Audience: Curriculum, Distance Education, Future Students