Thursday, March 20, 2014
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Central Carolina Community College Annual Career Fair 2014
The Central Carolina Community College Annual Career Fair 2014 will allow students and alumni to meet a range of employers from private-sector, government and non-profit organizations recruiting for internship, part-time and full-time opportunities.
Prepare for the Fair by having your résumé critiqued by a career center staff member located in the Bell Welcome Center, Room #104 on the Lee County campus, Sanford; attend a Career Fair etiquette workshop (please see the location and time schedule of Workshops posted in your Announcement section on Blackboard and Cougarmail for students and on the CCCC.edu homepage Calendar for alumni); and lastly, let's brush up on our interviewing skills by performing some Mock Interviews with professional staff. Practice does make perfect! Let’s make that favorable first impression that employers won't forget!
Registration will be required for Workshops. Instructions on how to RSVP will appear in each workshop announcement. No Registration is required for the Career Fair.
Please mark this very important date on your calendar. The opportunity to define and design your professional future is being presented. Don't Miss Out!
We Look Forward to Seeing You At the Fair!The Career Center Staff.
- Specific Location: Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center, 1801 Nash Street, Sanford, NC
- General Location: Civic Center
- Audience: All
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Student Life Workshop
- Details: This workshop will show you how to get plugged into resources and opportunities available on a college campus using CCCC as an example
- Specific Location: Science Building, 9105
- General Location: Lee Main Campus
- Audience: All