Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- All Day
- Snow Makeup - Classes from Wed 1/29
- Details: As a result of the amount of time missed due to inclement weather, the College has made adjustments to the Spring 2014 Curriculum Schedule. This alternate scheduling should not result in academic penalty for any student whose prior commitment does not accommodate the change. If you have any questions regarding how your classes are impacted or how you should handle any student concern, please contact your dean. Click here for a complete list of adjustments.
- Specific Location:
- General Location: Central Carolina Dental Center, Chatham Main Campus, Distant, Dunn Cosmetology, Emergency Services Training Center (ESTC), Harnett Correctional (HCI), Harnett Main Campus, NC School of Telecommunications (NCST), SAGE Metal Shop, Sculpture/Pottery Studio at the Arts Incubator, Siler City Center, West Harnett Center
- Audience: Curriculum, Distance Education
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Career Fair Etiquette & Networking Strategy Workshop
The following topics will be covered:
- How to prepare for a career fair before the day arrives
- What you must take with you to a career fair
- Ways of getting noticed by recruiters
- Key questions to ask recruiters during the limited amount of time you have with them
- The five taboos to avoid during these informal gatherings
- The letter to send after the career fair
Please RSVP for this workshop by sending an email to Mary Parker, Career Center Coordinator at email@example.com no later than 24 hours prior to the day of the event with a Subject Line: Workshop RSVP and in the Body: Your Name and a Preferred Phone Number. After receipt of this information you will receive a return email confirming your reservation.
I applaud you for taking an interest in your professional future and the Career Center and its Staff look forward to meeting you soon!
- Specific Location: Bell Welcome Center ,Testing Room 102
- General Location: Lee Main Campus
- Audience: All