Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- All Day
- Nursing Consideration
Nursing Consideration Dates: December 3 - 13, 2013
Accepting applications for the Practical Nursing program on the Lillington campus starting January 2014
Nursing Consideration Dates: Dec. 3 to Dec. 13, 2013 ending at 3 p.m. for the Lillington campus, starting spring 2014. All information and requirements must be completed and on file with CCCC by Dec. 13 at 3:00 p.m.
You can pick up a nursing consideration application, health form, criminal background check and drug testing forms from the Nursing counselors on the Sanford, Pittsboro, or Lillington campuses. Completing the above forms will not guarantee acceptance into the PN program.
Return the following information to the Nursing counselor on the Lillington campus by December 13 at 3:00 p.m.:
- Nursing consideration application to Trinnette Nichols-Jones
- Health form
- The NC Nursing Assistant 1 transcript or certificate from an approved NC NA1 program as listed on www.ncnar.org
- Active American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card.
- The criminal background check and drug testing must be completed by December 13 at 3 p.m.
Completing the above forms will not guarantee acceptance into the PN program.
- Specific Location:
- General Location: Harnett Health Sciences Center, Lillington Campus, Pittsboro Campus, Sanford Campus
- Audience: All
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Campbell University Campus Visit
Campbell University Representatives will be visiting the Harnett Campus on Monday, November 25th and Tuesday, November 26th to provide information to CCCC evening students particularly about programs at Campbell that are geared toward working adults.
For further information, please contact Trinnette Nichols-Jones in Student Services at (910) 814-8827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specific Location: Miriello Building Lobby Area
- General Location: Lillington Campus
- Audience: All