Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Career Services - Effective Resume Writing
A resume introduces you to prospective employers and is the first impression an employer gets of you. A well written resume allows you to get your foot in the door for an interview. A poorly written resume will end up in the trash, no matter how qualified you may be for the position.
At this workshop, you will receive hands-on instruction and demonstration involving:
- Discussion on the four (4) Types of Resume Formats and their proper usage by applicants
- How to create a Target Resume that highlights relevant qualifications and professional work experiences that meet the needs of employers
- Introduction to ONET Online as a resume writing tool
- Purpose of Cover Letters and what they should say
Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, June 11, 2013 by contacting Mary Parker, Career Services Coordinator at email@example.com or calling 919-718-7396. Don't Miss Out!
- Specific Location: Bell Hall Welcome Center Testing Room #102
- General Location: Sanford Campus
- Audience: All