Thursday, May 23, 2013
- 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
- Resume Writing - Career Services
CCCC Career Services on the Harnett County Campus will be having our second workshop of the Summer Semester titled 'Resume Writing'. This will be a two part series with the first taking place on Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 from 12:30pm - 1:00pm. Seating is limited with only 12 spots available in Room 128 in the Administrative Building. This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Do's and Don'ts of Resume Writing
- Introduction to the Cover Letter
- Completion of a Resume and Cover Letter Worksheet to bring to next session
If you have a resume already created, please bring it with you.
Remember, seating is limited. Please RSVP no later than Monday, May 21st, by contacting Kendra Thomas, Career Development Specialist, Career & Technical Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (910)814-8834.
- Specific Location: Room 128 in the Administrative Building
- General Location: Lillington Campus
- Audience: All