Thursday, February 14, 2013
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Fayetteville State University Campus Visit
University transfer and any interested students are encouraged to meet with the Fayetteville State University representative to discuss transfer and other enrollment options.
- Specific Location: Student Center
- General Location: Lee Main Campus
- Audience: Curriculum, Distance Education
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- History of Black History Month
- Details: Presenter, Robert Barnes, History Instructor:
Havern you ever wondered why Black History Month is in February? Where did rnthe idea originate? Why is it called Black History Month? Why do we rncelebrate Black History Month? These topics (and many others) will be rndiscussed in our celebration of Black History Month. This presentation rnwill cover the origination of Black History Month as well as topics rnrelevant to the study of African American History.
- Specific Location: Holmes Meeting Room, Chatham Community Library
- General Location: Chatham Main Campus
- Audience: All
- 1:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Nursing Consideration
- Details: Nursing Consideration Dates: Jan. 14 to Feb. 14Accepting applications for the Associate Degree Nursing (Sanford)and Practical Nursing (Chatham) programsstarting Fall 2013Central Carolina Community College nursing consideration dates are Jan. 14 to Feb. 14, 2013 for Sanford ADN and Pittsboro PN programs starting fall 2013. All information and requirements must be completed and submitted to CCCC by Feb. 14 at 3:00 p.m.You may pick up a nursing consideration application starting on Jan. 14 at 8 a.m. from the nursing counselors on the Sanford, Pittsboro, or Lillington campuses. Return the application to the Nursing counselor on the Sanford campus for ADN or Pittsboro campus for PN by Feb. 14 at 3:00 p.m.
- Specific Location:
- General Location: Chatham Main Campus, Harnett Main Campus, Lee Main Campus
- Audience: All