Monday, January 21, 2013
- All Day
- Martin Luther King Day Holiday (no classes)
- Specific Location:
- General Location: Central Carolina Dental Center, Distant, Dunn Cosmetology, Emergency Services Training Center (ESTC), Harnett Correctional (HCI), Lillington Campus, NC School of Telecommunications (NCST), Pittsboro Campus, SAGE Metal Shop, Sculpture/Pottery Studio at the Arts Incubator, Siler City Center, West Harnett Center
- Audience: Curriculum, Distance Education
- All Day
- Library Holiday Hours for January 21st
The Libraries at all campuses will be closed on Monday, January 21st for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
- Specific Location: Library
- General Location: Lillington Campus, Pittsboro Campus, Sanford Campus
- Audience: All
- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Applications for Dental Programs Available
For those pre-Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting students who have completed their mandatory information session, prerequisite courses, entrance tests, CPR certification and have acceptable GPAs, the Dental applications will be available from January 14 until February 1, 2013. You must pick up your application from the Student Development lobby receptionist or the Director of Admissions in the Student Development office in Hockaday Hall on the Sanford campus.
When you pick up your application, you will take it with you to complete.It must be submitted by February 1, 2013 by 3:30pm to the Director of Admissions only.
Students will attach a copy (front and back) of their CPR certification (adult, infant, child, and AED for the healthcare provider) as well as any signed employment or observation verification forms with their completed application. Please contact the Dental Programs Admissions Counselor or the Director of Admissions with any questions regarding the admissions process for the dental programs at (919) 718-7300.
- Specific Location: Student Development Building Lobby
- General Location: Sanford Campus
- Audience: Curriculum, Future Students