Monday, October 15, 2012
- All Day
- Art Contest: What Being Hispanic Means to Me
Artistic? Whether you draw, paint, sing, or write poetry - express your creativity to illustrate the importance of Hispanic culture to you. Submit entries to Mike Neal, Activities Director. Deadline to submit entries, October 31. Winners announced November 2. Prizes will vary. All students and staff welcomed to enter.
- Specific Location: Open to All Students/Staff
- General Location: Distant, Jonesboro Center, Lifelong Learning Center at W.B. Wicker, Lillington Campus, Pittsboro Campus, Sanford Campus, Sculpture/Pottery Studio at the Arts Incubator, Siler City Center
- Audience: All
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bellevue University Campus Visit
College transfer and other interested students are encouraged to meet with the Bellevue University representative to discuss transfer options and other applicable questions. Further information regarding the agreement between CCCC and Bellevue University can be viewed at http://ccca.smoothesttransfer.
- Specific Location: Student Center
- General Location: Sanford Campus
- Audience: Curriculum, Distance Education