Find Your Career Path
Contact an Admissions Counselor
- Chatham County: (919) 545-8025
- Harnett County: (910) 814-8827/814-8867
- Lee County: (919) 718-7300
Reapply to CCCC
Complete your application either online or through a printed version. To obtain a printed application form, call (800) 682-8353 or download the printed application from the website. For a printed format, return it to Student Services in person or mail to the address below:
- Admissions Office
- Central Carolina Community College
- 1105 Kelly Drive
- Sanford, NC 27330
Submit Official Transcripts
Transcripts must be sent to CCCC directly from the high school and/or previous college(s) you attended.
- Contact your high school and/or any previous colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to the Admissions Office.
- Central Carolina Community College does not process requests for GED transcripts. If you earned a GED in North Carolina, you can request a copy of your GED transcript by completing the form at the following link and mailing or faxing it to the NC GED office. North Carolina Community Colleges GED Office
- If you are a home school student, the home school administrator must provide proof that the home school is certified by the North Carolina Department of Non-Public Instruction and standardized test scores.
Satisfy Placement Requirements
By assessing your skills, we can determine which of our English, mathematics, and reading courses are most appropriate for you. All applicants must test unless they have satisfactory SAT, ACT, Asset, or Compass scores and/or transcripts (when applicable) documenting proper degrees, allowing testing exemption. You can take your placement test on any of the college's main campuses. For more information or to schedule your placement test, contact:
- Chatham Main Campus: (919) 545-8029
- Harnett Main Campus: (910) 814-8863
- Lee Main Campus: (919) 718-7300
Questions? Need additional information? Visit us online at www.cccc.edu/admissions or call (800) 682-8353.
Apply for Financial Aid (annually)
Students interested in financial aid assistance should review the application steps.
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarships are funds that may be based on merit and/or need. Find out more.
Complete New Student Orientation (NSO)
New Student Orientation is an opportunity to learn important information when starting college and to get your questions answered.
Pay Tuition and Fees by Deadline
You must pay your tuition and fees on time or you risk being de-registered. Payment option information is available on the Student Business Services webpage.
Get Parking Pass
Students taking classes on any CCCC campus must have a parking decal. Find out more details on the Business Office webpage.
Get Your Student ID
Student IDs are made at the Lee Main Campus and Harnett Main Campus libraries and in the main building at the Chatham Main Campus. Students should provide a copy of their registration schedule and/or receipt as proof of enrollment at the time their ID is made.
Purchase Books and Supplies
Bookstores are located in Harnett and Lee counties. For more information, call Lee Main Campus Bookstore at (919) 718-7275 or the Harnett Main Campus Bookstore at (910) 814-8810 or visit the Bookstore webpage.
Go to Class!Congratulations! It's time for you to start classes at CCCC!