- The first step to attending CCCC is to submit an admissions application. The application can be completed online or through a printed version.
- Transcript Request from Prior School
- As part of the admission process, transcripts must be sent directly to Central Carolina Community College from the high school and/or previous colleges you attended. Transcripts are also required if you received a GED or were a home school student.
- Request CCCC Transcript
- The Registrar's Office will provide a transcript of a student's official CCCC academic record upon request. Use this form to make your transcript request.
- Placement Testing Forms
- This section contains forms, information to assess your ability levels, and courses that are appropriate for your skill level.