Applying to Central Carolina Community College is simple. Yes, there are several steps, but look at what you can get out of it - a great future!
To get started, we want to make sure you are in the right place. If you are interested in taking courses for college credit, then follow the admissions steps listed below. We encourage you to complete these steps at least three working days prior to actual enrollment in a program to insure a smooth start on your education journey.
Download Admissions and Enrollment Information
|Click here to Request Information|
Complete And Submit An Admissions Application
Complete your application either online or through a printed version. To obtain a printed application form, call (800) 682-8353 or download the "printed application" from the website. For a printed format, return it to Student Services in person or mail to the address below:
- Admissions Office
- Central Carolina Community College
- 1105 Kelly Drive
- Sanford, NC 27330
Send In Your Official Transcripts
Official transcripts are required. A transcript is an official transcript when it is received by the college through the mail or secure electronic document provider directly from the high school, college, or other institution. It is the applicant’s responsibility to request that transcripts be sent. The transcript request form is available in pdf form or in the Admissions Office.
- Request an official high school transcript by contacting your high school. If you received a high school equivalency, you must have your official transcripts or scores sent to the Admissions Office.
- Home schooled students must provide proof that the home school is certified by the North Carolina Department of Non-Public Instruction, an official home school transcript, and the last two years of standardized testing.
- Students who desire to have the Registrar’s Office evaluate any previous coursework for transfer credit must request official transcripts from previously attended institutions of higher education. If transcripts are not requested by the student and received by the college, the student is therefore forfeiting any potential credit and must take all of the prescribed courses in their chosen program of study here at the college.
- Students pursuing a Health Science program or using Veteran's Benefits are required to submit an official transcript from all previously attended institutions of higher education.
Take A Placement Test
The placement test is given to students enrolled in a curriculum program or to special credit students interested in taking English, Mathematics, or other courses that require an English or Mathematics prerequisite/corequisite. By assessing your skills, we can determine which of our English and mathematics courses are most appropriate for you.
- Students can submit satisfactory SAT, ACT, Asset, Compass, or Accuplacer scores within the last five years. These test scores must be sent officially from the testing service.
- Some students may be exempt from the placement test. View the list of testing exemptions.
- You can take your placement test on any of the college's main campuses. For more information or to schedule your placement test, contact:
- Chatham Main Campus: (919) 545-8029
- Harnett Main Campus: (910) 814-8863
- Lee Main Campus: (919) 718-7300
- Visit the Placement Testing website to find more information and study guides.
Questions? Need additional information? Visit us online at www.cccc.edu/admissions or call (800) 682-8353.
Complete The Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA application can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The school code for CCCC is 005449. If you need assistance filling out your FAFSA application, contact the Financial Aid Office at (919) 718-7229 and a counselor will answer your questions.
- Admissions Home
- CCCC Overview
- Tuition & Payment
- Placement Testing
- Request Information
- Phone Numbers