Applying to Central Carolina Community College is simple. Yes, there are several steps, but look at what you can get out of it - a great future!
To get started, we want to make sure you are in the right place. If you are interested in taking courses for college credit, then follow the admissions steps listed below. We encourage you to complete these steps at least three working days prior to actual enrollment in a program to insure a smooth start on your education journey.
Download Admissions and Enrollment Information
|Click here to Request Information|
Complete And Submit An Admissions Application
Complete your application either online or through a printed version. To obtain a printed application form, call (800) 682-8353 or download the "printed application" from the website. For a printed format, return it to Student Services in person or mail to the address below:
- Admissions Office
- Central Carolina Community College
- 1105 Kelly Drive
- Sanford, NC 27330
Send In Your Official Transcripts
Transcripts must be sent to CCCC directly from the high school and/or previous college(s) you attended. The transcript request form is available online or in the Admissions Office.
- Contact your high school and/or any previous colleges you attended to send official transcripts directly to the Admissions Office.
- If you received a GED, you must have your official GED transcripts or scores sent to the Admissions Office. Write to the following address or download the form:
- State GED Administrator
- North Carolina Community College System Office
- 5015 Mail Center Drive
- Raleigh, NC 27699-5024
- If you are a home school student, the home school administrator must provide proof that the home school is certified by the North Carolina Department of Non-Public Instruction and standardized test scores.
Take A Placement Test
By assessing your skills, we can determine which of our English, mathematics, and reading courses are most appropriate for you. All applicants must test unless they have satisfactory SAT, ACT, Asset, or Compass scores and/or transcripts (when applicable) documenting proper degrees, allowing testing exemption. You can take your placement test on any of the college's main campuses. For more information or to schedule your placement test, contact:
- Chatham Main Campus: (919) 545-8029
- Harnett Main Campus: (910) 814-8863
- Lee Main Campus: (919) 718-7300
Questions? Need additional information? Visit us online at www.cccc.edu/admissions or call (800) 682-8353.
Complete The Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA application can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The school code for CCCC is 005449. If you need assistance filling out your FAFSA application, contact the Financial Aid Office at (919) 718-7229 and a counselor will answer your questions.
- Admissions Home
- CCCC Overview
- Tuition & Payment
- Placement Testing
- Request Information
- Phone Numbers